SIDELINE COACHING GONE !!!
25-12-2013, 02:36 AM,
SIDELINE COACHING GONE !!!
This was announced today 24th December 2013 for PSP games

Code of Conduct for the Pro field
On the Pro field, the PSP wants to showcase the players’ abilities and bring more attention to their skills. We are already doing so by gathering stats and ranking players individually. To continue in this direction, the PSP wants to lower the impact of their equipment and external influences.
The PSP will be limiting coaching solely to the bleachers, as well as restricting the use of signage or sound devices.
Crowd participation remains an important part of our format,
SIDELINE COACHING WONT BE ALOUD ANY MORE !!!
This will help the spectators in the front rows to better see the action, as well as lower teams’ expenditures. But these changes focus mainly on bringing back dynamic moves in the snake and contributing to the overall excitement of the game.
The PSP strongly believes these changes will highlight individual skills, team strategy, and make the games more visually appealing to our audience.
[Image: BLUEY.jpg]
25-12-2013, 02:43 AM,
RE: SIDELINE COACHING GONE !!!
Jason Edwards of Tampa Bay Damage says: “I like the idea, it will finally prove that some snake side players are intuitive while others just wait for directions from their coach. It should separate the weak from the strong.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damian Ryan of LA Infamous says: “I personally feel that the PSP removing sideline coaching will be a positive change for the sport. I think that it will benefit and improve action and game play. Not having a coach that close will allow players to bring back creativity and individualism to their style of play and moves. Something I personally feel has been lacking due to the fact of everyone having a coach in their ear and becoming more “robot” with their play.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyle Spicka, front snake player, of San Diego Dynasty says: “I think this new change will benefit my playing style greatly. I like taking big bites but frequently they are unrewarded because someone is pointing directly where I am.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We’ve heard from heavy gunner, Jason Edwards; aggressive up the center player
Damian Ryan; and front snake player, Kyle Spicka. All three, very diverse players in the PSP. However, they all seem to think that this is a positive move in the PSP for pro players.
- See more at: http://socialpaintball.com/2013/12/24/pr...Y3vVt.dpuf
[Image: BLUEY.jpg]
25-12-2013, 07:22 PM,
Looking forward to watching the PSP next year. On another note what ever the PSP does the rest of the world will follow, so expect the mills and the like to follow suit.
25-12-2013, 08:27 PM,
I know the mills rules have been updated and that did say that there was no coaching allowed but as far as I am aware that has been interpreted as there isn't anything allowed from pit side and the snake side coaching is just spectators shouting.

Reading the posts from ains when the rule update was released he interpreted it that way himself.

I do agree with stu though and imagine 2015 will have the changes in place in the mills. That is unless the interpretation is wrong from the uk community and it will already be in place next season with no coaching allowed at all.
[Image: PIGEON.jpg]